A backbone.js freamwork that is effectively used to create one-page web applications or one-page web applications where all communication occurs within that page, without having to do page refresh, such as Gmail. Backbone.js code takes up only about 7.6 kb, which helps load pages faster.
Working with Backbone.js ?
- It makes it easier for developers to link code to server-side applications of websites.
- The business and user interface is a simple library that helps divide logic.
- When any changes occur to the model, it will automatically update your application's HTML code.
What can you do with Backbone.js?
Why use Backbone.js?
- BackboneJS acts as a spine for your project and helps you manage your code.
- It is a free and open source library and covers more than 100 accessible plug-ins.
- BackboneJS are seamless libraries that make it easy to edit business and user interface logic.
Why do we need Backbone.js?
- If you want a better design with less code, it's developed to take advantage of the BackboneJS library for superior functionality, well configured, and an organized approach to building your app.
- Backbone integrates into the JS event; you do not mix this app. Maintaining your code will be smooth.
Click here to learn more