Why Should I Use Polymer.js?
- Polymer.js is created by Google and provides cross-browser-compatible apps with web component.
- Polymer.js provides a Polymer command-line interface to manage web applications.
Features of Polymer.js
- Polymer.js is based on its library web standards API, giving you the simplest way to create custom HTML elements.
- Polymer.js uses Google material design to develop hybrid mobile apps. Therefore, it is quick and easy to develop mobile apps.
- Makes it easy to create reusable widgets.
- Polymer.js's custom elements are distributed across the network, making it easier for users to use them with the help of HTML Importers.
Advantages of Polymer.js
- Polymer.js supports cross-browser compatibility.
- Fast and easy hybrid mobile app development.
- Supports one-way and two-way data binding.
- Provides a polymer command-line interface to manage complex projects.