So Why React Native?
Some side angularjs, while the other side is on the react native side. I'd choose the hybrid-like framework, which is the fastest and most plugin support. You have a company application, and if it only contains a little news ball, then it might make more sense to use angularjs cordova. If you have a chat app and include group conversations, personal conversations, news feed, or more, then it's better to write with native language used by that platform (android, iOS, etc.). However, if you don't have time to write your app in native, or if you only know one platform, then it makes sense to use a react native.
Obviously, it was the speed that pushed us to react native. A hybrid-like framework can only be so fast. He made an exit with Angularjs 2 but couldn't please the users very much. We had a few tries with Ionic 2 using the infrastructure of Angularjs 2, but the speed wasn't very smiley. Angularjs 1 was faster than we thought. After all, if you're going to learn technology from scratch, learning better technologies is the most advantageous idea. If I'm learning technology all over again, I need to know if there are better people than him.
React Native is really 'Native'.
In fact, conceptually, React Native is shown among hybrid application frameworks, but it can be easily said that the features it contains are far beyond the word hybrid. Facebook's addition to the word Native to the name of technology and its emphasis on the Project's homepage in the React Native presentation shows that it is quite ambitious.
What have I seen?
- Babel uses syntax see
- You can include any nodejs module you want.
- There are many views to do for mobile transactions (Text, TextInput, ScrollView, etc.))
- If there's an view that doesn't exist, you can do it yourself.
- The source I have seen so far, narrating in a proper Turkish language, is very small (most of them talk about their installation)
- The number of animations is too many (for example, right-to-left, bottom to top, and so on.)
- As Live you can test on your phone over the same network if you have trouble installing emullator scans you can use it
- You can assign debug scans in the browser
- You can't compile to other platforms from ios and Android (you can compile it with what the community has developed)
- There is no standard design pattern like ionic
- There are countless tutorial apps on Github
- React native community offers various extra views
- Element bind process is quite easy and circular elements do not cause difficulty.
- Because the render function of the page is on the same page, front-end authors and css authors may experience conflicts. (this is not a problem but can be solved logically)
- Just delete the last object to switch to a previous page made with navigation feature LIFO (last intexit first) logic
- The document is quite good and you can find out what features an object has and what it does.