Nowadays there are a lot of platforms, so creating native applications for each is quite expensive and time consuming. For those looking for a faster and cheaper approach, the answer is cross-platform development.
The time has passed when cross-platform applications are inaccurate and inefficient. React Native by Facebook changed the rules of the game. It was the first tool that allowed developers to quickly and easily create effective cross-platform applications. Of course, the success of React Native has motivated many others to create their own tools for cross-platform application development.
What is Vue Native?
To bring all the benefits of Vue.js to mobile app development, a team of web developers called GeekAnts decided to create a framework that would connect Vue.js and React Native.
Vue Native is a new tool for cross-platform development that combines React Native and Vue.js. It is available under an MIT license, so developers don't have to worry about copyright concerns. Installing a create-react-native-app (CRNA) on a system developer can start with Vue Native. Using CRNA and Vue Native CLI, you can create a Vue Native application with a wrapper around react native's APIs. This allows you to create user interfaces for cross-platform applications, as you do in React Native.
Key Features of Vue Native
Vue.js provides a range of features to make frontend development more organized. Now, Vue Native is introducing a number of new features for Vue.js users. Let's see what they are.
Declaring-based creation: This feature allows you to write code that focuses on the result and hides all application details. Declarary creation helps keep data consistent; data can only be changed when new entries are entered.
Two-way binding: This feature reduces the time required for encoding. Developers can make changes to models and views in one step without waiting for user interface elements to be processed.
Compilation with React Native: Vue Native is entirely dependent on React Native. This link gives an opportunity for beginners as well as those who have never worked with the React framework to build mobile applications using the simple Vue system. Developers can also use Vue to observe and process react componet. Vue Native also allows you to run Vue component with vue-native-scripts in React Native.
Vue Router: Similar to the React Navigation Router, this plugin helps navigate mobile apps and manage status by applying Vuex.
Basic Component : Vue Native provides a range of basic component for developers to use the basic structures that speed up the development process when they start a new project.
Vue Native combines both react native and Vue.js ecosystems to give developers access to all the benefits of these two frameworks.
- Developers can reuse UI component on multiple platforms instead of rewriting each component for iOS, Android, and the web. This causes rapid adaptation, and developers can finish cross-platform products much faster.
- Vue Native provides an intermediate standard for basic user interface creation layers, divs, and blocks. What's more, it has a layout engine that provides a significant performance boost, similar to React's virtual DOM.
- A reactive system is a fundamental feature of Vue.js. The system ensures that all changes are automatically reflected in the view when the variables in the model are updated. So when developers make small changes, they don't need to update the entire view. This approach saves time and the efforts of developers.
- Vue Native also offers a feature that helps native app developers assign certain classes to data and simply change styles with dynamic binding.
- Vue.js has a document that describes how the framework works and describes the properties of certain functions. So even if you're a beginner, you can learn quickly and then start developing native mobile apps.