There are so many platforms nowadays, so creating native apps for each one is quite expensive and time consuming. The answer for those looking for a faster and cheaper approach is cross-platform development.
The time has passed when cross-platform applications are faulty and inefficient. React Native, made by Facebook, changed the rules of the game. It was the first tool to enable developers to quickly and easily create effective cross-platform applications. Of course, the success of React Native has motivated many other people to create their own tools for cross-platform application development.
What is Vue Native?
To bring all the benefits of Vue.js to mobile app development, a team of web developers called GeekAnts decided to create a framework to connect Vue.js and React Native.
Vue Native is a new tool for cross-platform development that combines React Native and Vue.js. It's available under an MIT license, so developers don't have to worry about copyright concerns. Installing a create-react-native-app (CRNA) on a system developer can start with Vue Native. Using CRNA and Vue Native CLI, you can create a Vue Native application with a wraper around React Native's APIs. This allows you to create user interfaces for cross-platform applications, as you would in React Native.
Key Features of Vue Native
Vue.js provides a number of features to make frontend development more organized. Now, Vue Native brings a number of new features for Vue.js users. Let's see what they are.
Manifest-based creation: This feature allows you to write code that focuses on the result and hides all application details. Manifest-based creation helps keep data consistent; data can only be changed when new entries are entered.
Two-way binding: This feature reduces the time required for encoding. Developers can make one-step changes to models and views without waiting for user interface elements to be processed.
Compiling with React Native: Vue Native is entirely connected to React Native. This connection gives an opportunity for beginners, as well as those who have never worked with the React framework, to build mobile applications using the simple Vue system. Developers can also use Vue to observe and process react componetini. Vue Native also allows you to run Vue components with vue-native-scripts in React Native.
Vue Router: Similar to the React Navigation Router, this add-on helps navigate mobile apps and manage situations by applying Vuex.
Basic Components : Vue Native provides a range of key components so developers can use basic structures that speed up the development process when they start a new project.
Vue Native combines both the React Native and Vue.js ecosystems, allow developers to access all the benefits of these two frameworks.
- Instead of rewriteing each component for iOS, Android, and the web, developers can rede use UI components on multiple platforms. This causes rapid adaptation, and developers can finish cross-platform products much faster.
- Vue Native provides an intermediate standard for basic user interface creation layers, divs, and blocks. What's more, it has a layout engine that provides a significant performance boost, similar to React's virtual DOM.
- A reactive system is a key feature of Vue.js. The system automatically reflects all changes to the view when variables in the model are updated. So when developers make small changes, they don't need to update the entire view. This approach saves time and the efforts of developers.
- Vue Native also offers a feature that helps native app developers assign specific classes to data and simply change styles through dynamic binding.
- Vue.js has a document that describes how the framework works and describes the properties of certain functions. So even if you're a beginn, you can learn fast and then start developing native mobile apps.