Data discrepancies that indicate suspicious business-related activities and other actions that may otherwise pass undetected can now be easily detected.
Key features at write time, according to README:
- Already to the majority (
MorphToMany) relationship support;
- Event source-style approach, holding complete snapshot Between
Recordablemodels created, modified, or received;
RecordableTo be able to fully recreate model instances when they are saved;
LedgerSigned records for data integrity;
- Effortless data integrity checks
- Save contexts
- Great customization support
- It's easy to keep track of documents and troubleshooting guidelines;
- Laravel and Lumen 5.2+ support;
This package has a number of features that you can control in documents. Example of the "Saveable" property used to record model events:
The accountant released v1.1.0 on January 1st, which is a relationship with many people and
forceDeleteprovided activity support. You can even watch pivot events - pivot events with saving for details related recordable model setup documents.