OpenCV is a library of programming functions used in realtime Computer Vision. Intel Corporation , Willow Garage , Itseez developed by .
OpenCv has more than 2,500 optimized algorithms with the latest technology and a comprehensive set of computer vision and machine learning algorithms.
OpenCv is also used by Companies, Research Groups and States.
Companies Using :
Google, Yahoo, Microsoft, Intel, IBM, Sony, Honda, Toyota and more.
OpenCV's application areas include:
- Egomotion Estimated
- Facial recognition system
- Mimic recognition
- Human-computer interaction (HCI)
- Mobile robotics
- Understanding of movement
- Define an object
- Partitioning and recognition
- Stereopsis stereo view: Depth perception from 2 cameras
- From the transaction DoingSi (SFM)
- Motion tracking
- Augmented reality
To support some of the above areas, opencv is a statistical machine learning that includes the following library includes:
- Bayes classifier
- Artificial neural networks
- Vector machine (SVM)
- Deep neural networks (DNN).
Click here to learn more